- Abstract - Two or three sentences that summarize the proposal.
- Motivation - A statement on why the Alpha Dune community should implement the proposal.
- Rationale - An explanation of how the proposal aligns with the Alpha Dune Community's mission and guiding values.
- Specifications - A detailed breakdown of the technologies that will be used.
- Steps to Implement - A breakdown for each step necessary for implementation and information regarding resources for each step where applicable.
- Timeline - Relevant timing details, including but not limited to start date, milestones, and completion dates.
- Overall Cost - The total cost to implement the proposal.
The author can add additional information if necessary to fully communicate the intentions, specifics, and implications of the AGP draft.
Proposals that did not make it through the respective approval process and are being resubmitted should also include:
- Link to original proposal.
- Reason it was not approved.
- Changes that have been made and why it should now be approved.